WillHosts Ltd understands and respects that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We will only collect and use personal data to process your order, and to contact you to maintain any service which you have requested.
The following sections are covered by this policy:
- About us
- About your personal data
- What personal data we collect
- How we use your personal data
- Additional opt-in and your right to opt-out
- Your rights
- How long we will keep your personal data
- How and where we store your personal data
- Data shared with third-parties
- How you can access your personal data
WillHosts Ltd is Registered in England and Wales:
Company registration number: 08365820.
VAT registration number: GB236 3782 92.
Registered Office and Postal Address:
Midway House, Staverton Technology Park, Herrick Way, Staverton, Cheltenham, GL51 6TQ
Data Protection Officer:
Malcolm Lane, Director
Email address: malcolm AT willhosts.com
Telephone number: 07975 522829
Postal address: as above
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.
We may collect some or all of the following personal data (this may vary according to your relationship with us):
- Business name (if applicable)
- Email address
- Telephone number
In compliance with the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you consisting of the following:
- Facilitating payments securely using SSL via PayPal
- Create a Billing Account for recurring payments
- Supplying our web design and hosting services to you
- Providing and managing your order or contract including responding to your calls or emails
We may offer the following options when you sign-up for any of our services:
- Create an Account (Order Processing)
- Email or Phone Marketing
- Newsletter Subscription
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to be forgotten
- The right to restrict
- The right to data portability
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling
Personal data will only be kept as long as necessary, a minimum of 6 years as required by law for company accounts.
Your personal data are kept safe on our Secure Servers. No hard copies are kept.
We DO NOT share your personal data with ANY third party except if we register a domain at your request. We may be legally required by law to share your personal data to comply with a court order for example, or at the request of a government authority.
If you want to know what personal data we hold about you, you can contact us for a copy of the same. This is referred to as a ‘subject access request’. One-off requests are free of charge, subsequent requests may incur a fee. Requests are accepted by email, in writing or verbally.
Please contact us with any queries regarding your personal data or to make a ‘subject access request’.